Grammar Group (coordinated by the Lead Investigators)
- Adrian Kelly is Tutorial Fellow in Ancient Greek Literature at Balliol.
- Richard Gombrich is Emeritus Boden Professor of Sanskrit at Balliol.
- Maria Donapetry is Lecturer in Spanish at Balliol.
- Sandra Paoli is Research Fellow in Romance Linguistics at Balliol.
- Louise Esher is writing a DPhil thesis at Balliol on the Occitan “future” and “conditional”.
- Amyas Merivale read Mathematics & Philosophy at Balliol (2000–04) and returned to take the BPhil in Philosophy (2005–08) before embarking on a PhD on Hume at Leeds.
- Thomas Munby read Classics at Balliol (1999–2003) and was called to the Bar in 2006.
- Sanjukta Gupta, a scholar of Sanskrit, is Fellow of the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies.